How to Install Your New Blinds
1. Tape Measure
4. Carpenter’s Level
5. Drill and drill bits (Recommended)
NOTE: You must first determine if the blinds are going to be an Inside, Outside or Ceiling mount.
Inside Mount- This type is mounted inside the window frame. It can be positioned at the very top or lower as desired.
Outside Mount- Shade is mounted outside the window frame.
Ceiling Mount- Shade is mounted directly on ceiling.
We recommend using regular mounting screws for most surfaces (not provided). Additional equipment is recommended if surface is one of the following:
Drywall, Plaster – Wall Anchors, Expansion Bolts (not provided)
Metal – Sheet Metal Screws (not provided)
(2) People are required for this step
1. Fit one of the installation bracket of the blind or shade and mark where you would like the bracket installed.
2. Fit the other installation bracket of the blind or shade and mark where you would like the bracket installed.
NOTE: For proper operation of the blinds, BOTH brackets must be installed level to one another. Use of carpenter’s level is recommended.
3. Screw both brackets into surface.
Mounting Blinds or Shades to Brackets
Mount the blind on one installation bracket, make sure it’s secure and then mount the other side to the remaining bracket.
*If you are mounting roller shades and they have a chain stopper, make sure to roll the shade completely up and have chain stopper reach its limit.
If you still have questions on installation, do not hesitate to call us and we will be more than happy to help you.